Cozy room in an apartment, built in the year of 1936.
A classic room nicely located near the center and on one of the best accessible places of Amsterdam. Walking distance to the the RAI where conventions, international and local conferences and events are held.
The quiet and a serene place of your room will make you enjoy your stay in Amsterdam.
Depending on the time schedule of departure and /of which tram one take. The commute time will take: 25 minutes to the Central Station.
The Dam and other area’s can be reached within 10-15 minutes, by car and lesser time with the bicycle.
Surrounded by cafe’s, restaurant, near the Martin Luther park and the river of the Amstel. Kribbestraat is good located , has good access, can be reached easily by public transport and by car. Just off the main highway of A2 this area in the Rivierenbuurt, offers you an ideal place to stay.
The room consist of a king size bed. A nicely carpeted room. Simple but maximizes the comfort of your stay.
A nice English bath awaits your relaxation after a long trip or just to unwind, The friendly and quiet environment of the Kribbestraat will surely give you what you need, whether the purpose of your trip is for business or pleasure, you came to the right address!
Public transport stops are a minute walk.
Train stations : RAI and the Amsel station.
Parking is available but with hourly/ daily parking rate.
One word ” Hygiene”. Kindly treat the Kribbestraat apartment/ room as your own but cleanliness is still the key word. For your and mine’s health safety. The kitchen is accessible and can be at your disposal anytime but please make sure that you leave the space tidy, neat and cleaned after use. The Dishwasher is available at a small fee.
Please leave the toilet (WC) clean every after use.
- * Safety deposit is required of 100 euros for unforseen circumstances
(breakage,wine/coffe spillage, unreturned keys etc.) this is for short stay,
a longer stay of 2 to 4 weeks, the security deposit will be 200.
- **Please take note: For security reasons a proper picture on your profile is required, should you wish to make a booking.
- Cleaning fee: 10 euro short stay; 25 for a week; 50 per month.
- The bed room is carpeted, no shoes are allowed inside, however sleepers are available for use.
- If you wish to have breakfast this can be arranged for 10 euro pp or there are restaurants and Lunch rooms around the neighbourhood where you can eat.
- Dinner is also possible. Kindly let me know on time
- Towels are available.
- Bathroom Amenities ( shampoo/conditioner/ (bath) gels, soaps) can be…lees meer requested in advance just e-mail me what you need.
- Baby cot can be arranged at advance booking.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, however you can smoke in the balcony.
For the rest, .. just enjoy and relax this place is for you to feel at home!